Tuesday, November 22, 2011

kind of feels like doing drugs

New Firsts:
-sweeping snow off my car to recognize it
-scraping ice off the windshield
-slipping on the ice
-falling on the ice
-Tim Tam Slams



FIRST YOU BITE OFF A CORNER

THEN YOU BITE OFF THE OPPOSITE DIAGONAL CORNER

THEN YOU PLACE ONE CORNER IN THE COCOA AND PROCEED TO USE THE COOKIE AS A STRAW

THEN THE WHOLE THING IS SOGGY, SO YOU AWKWARDLY SHOVE IT IN YOUR MOUTH.


This is probably as close to doing hookah as I'll ever get.  Which I realize isn't close at all.  However, as the wave of chocolate melty-ness warmed my very soul, I could pretty much feel my pupils dilate in my head. 


This is my most awesome sister/roommate/best friend for eternity/tim tam slam instructor
and I love her very much
And she made that perfect shade of nude nail polish all by herself.

1 comment: