Saturday, August 6, 2011

There's something about Julie Andrews.

Taken by a very artistic Woodstock man who wasn't completely wearing his pants but whatevs.

I seriously have the most awesome friends. Ever.
After having to turn down a Disneyland invitation, they all secretly pitched in for my ticket like charitable sneaksters. Though it's pretty impossible to swallow the bad feelings of a vacation on someone else's expense, I managed to have a completely awesome magical time between the guilt trips (with the aid of their superbness and my light-up bubble gun).

DISNEYLAND.
I'm obsessed.
I wear my mouse ears on the drive up and take them off before bed only for fear of their destruction. I consider $3.50 a bargain for the amount of magic in the churros. I cringe in suspense each time I watch Fantasmic. I savor each 80-minute line as an opportunity to admire the architecture. I can hum along with almost every song in the park. And I get decent scores in Toy Story Mania and Astro Blaster.
My only complaint: I won't go on Pinocchio...and I need a hand to hold in Snow White.





Now it's back to packing and goodbyes. And my last couple days as a minor! Sadly, I can't think of anything interesting to celebrate my minor state besides get tried for murder or sue an inappropriate somebody. I think I'll just stick to getting psyched about adulthood and not being carded for DayQuil. This is about the extent to which a Mormon kid's excitement can go.

1 comment:

  1. i love your storytelling! disneyland is definitely my favorite place to be. i go as often as i can! <3

    ReplyDelete